[TxMt] A TMBundle for Textpattern beta relaease

marios tmtxpstuff at consking.com
Thu Jun 15 22:10:52 UTC 2006

Hi, altogether

I finally finished with the Textpattern Bundle.I ran into a couple of
Issues both TM related and about the subject itself.
It would have  been definitely needed, that I ask for help or
suggestions on this mailing list, but on the other hand, I can not get
any serious work done, if I not completely isolate myself.

And here it is.

A detailed Article,about the main features of the Bundle

main features of the Bundle</a>

DOWNLOADS
TXP TextMate Bundle

TXP TextMate Theme

http://www.consking.com/file_download/19
http://www.consking.com/file_download/20

Although I did some testing on a large pile of sample files, feedback is
always appreciated.

It might be a good Idea maybe at some point to put that into the repository.

Let's just see What Allan says first.

regards, marios