[TxMt] GTD Upgraded

Richard Sandilands infoarts at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 21:37:59 UTC 2006

On 6/16/06, Mike Mellor <alaskamike at gmail.com> wrote:

> There will be a base set of contexts that are already in the bundle (TASK, CALL, EMAIL, etc.).  If there is a way to build it into the bundle without a separate file, I'd be glad to use it.

Why have any base contexts at all? Why hard code any contexts? Why not
leave it up to the user like Kinkless?

A 'task' context is redundant for me - everything is a task that gets
done in a context and I'd love total freedom to set those contexts how
I choose.

I'd prefer to use this than Kinkless - anything that keeps me in
TextMate gets my vote.

Richard