[TxMt] sticking keys?

nachodog at mac.com nachodog at mac.com
Thu Jun 15 14:22:16 UTC 2006

The best way to describe my problem is it feels like my keys aren't
working correctly.  When I type, sometimes I have to push a key or
space bar several times to have the character appear on the screen.
The problem doesn't seem to have a logic— i.e. sometimes the space
bar works and sometimes I need to press it several times.

I have only experienced this problem in textmate.
I am using Textmate Version 1.5.1 (1070)
I have experienced this problem in the markdown and plain text bundles.
I have restarted the computer, but still have the problem.

Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks,
Steve