[TxMt] Splitting CSS and importing into html?!

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 14:10:25 UTC 2006

hiya (aka, howdy)

The CSS language syntax it for full css, with the tags and classes
and stuff.
CSS embedded into html tags with the style="" business isn't scoped
all fancy at all.

You can't just import the normal CSS language into there because it
expects all of the tags and curly brackets craziness.

My plan is to split out the part of CSS that could be imported into
HTML, the actual rules part. Then, import that into the CSS language
and the HTML language.

Is there a better way to do this?
I think it'd be silly to not DRY it up properly, and i'm sick of not
having all fancy CSS stuff in my style="" attributes.

thomas Aylott—subtleGradient