[TxMt] Problems with To Do List

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Jun 14 21:32:21 UTC 2006

On 14/6/2006, at 22:24, Lawrence Goodman wrote:

> When I try to generate a TODO list, I get this error:
> /tmp/temp_textmate.oZHMUi:11:in `require': No such file to load -- erb
> (LoadError) from /tmp/temp_textmate.oZHMUi:11
>
> Anyone know what is going on?

Yes, unfortunately the TODO command requires Ruby 1.8, but Panther
ships only with version 1.6.

I have now changed the error message to be more informative.

As for getting it working, it would require installing Ruby 1.8. I
don’t know how scary that sounds to someone who is not a computer
programmer.