[TxMt] GTD Upgraded

Mike Mellor alaskamike at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 05:43:26 UTC 2006

On Jun 13, 2006, at 5:15 PM, Richard Sandilands wrote:

> This is looking great! Well done.
>
> I second the call for customisable contexts: I am very used to
> working with @mac, @out and about, @web, @offline etc etc
>
> Making GTD work for oneself I think depends on the ability to have
> fine-granied control over what contexts your work fits into.
>
> You can see the detail with which Merlin Mann sets his contexts in
> this post here: http://www.43folders.com/2006/02/27/contexts/
>
> I don't think any gtd solution can shoehorn its users into
> predefined contexts.
>
> Anyway, I'm along for the ride with the GTD bundle - keep up the
> good work!

I'm going to fix the view tonight.  I'm thinking about ways to
customize the contexts for individuals.  What I think I need to do is
to have a "contexts.gtd" file in my GTD project that lists the
various contexts that I want to use.  Any have a better idea?  Thanks
for the feedback.

Mike
--
"Philosophers say a great deal about what is absolutely necessary for
science, and it is always, so far as one can see, rather naive, and