[TxMt] Bug-report + feature request

Milen Dzhumerov gamehack at 1nsp1r3d.co.uk
Tue Jun 13 17:40:48 UTC 2006

Hello there,

I've found a bug while I was thinking about requesting a feature. So
what's the bug? Steps to reproduce:
1. Make sure you have a pair of curly brackets in a file
2. Make sure only one of them is visible and the other is hidden (ie
you've scrolled so much down the document that the starting bracket
is not visible)
3. Position your cursor before the curly bracket and then move the
cursor after the bracket. You will see how the whole editing area
flashes

While I'm at this may I ask if it's possible to highlight the
matching bracket if your cursor is either before/after a curly
bracket because currently I have to go back then forwards to see the
matching bracket. I've also attached a testcase file which you can
use to check if you can reproduce this bug.

Regards,
Milen

PS. This also happens in Xcode.