[TxMt] include pdfs in multimarkdown

Christoph Biela cbiela at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 15:30:01 UTC 2006

Sorry, I was not clear enough as it seems,

I like markdown, since it is easy to write and to read, so when I
make notes
its quite easy to use. I also have to include drawings or graphs,
where jpg is
not the best format (png as well).

Example
# Project ONE
some notes
# Project TWO
some notes
![sampledrawing](sdrawing.pdf)
# Project THREE

Using the multimarkdown preview does not show the pdfs, but safari does

Christoph