[TxMt] include pdfs in multimarkdown

Christoph Biela cbiela at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 13:23:40 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

I am using markdown to write the texts I write from time to time.
Nothing official only internal stuff.
In order to have nice printouts I include pictures as pdfs (if there
is a better solution please let me know)
since this gives me a nice html of my texts (Safari supports pdf as
pictures) and the print quality is perfect
as well.
But I cannot use the command “convert document to pdf” since the
Textmate internal html viewer does not
support pdfs. So the questions are
1) Is there a better way to implement “printable” pictures?
2) how to workaround the  “convert document to pdf” bug?

Thanks
Christoph

~~~~~
Christoph Biela