[TxMt] GTD Upgraded

Daniel Käsmayr daniel at kaesmayr.net
Mon Jun 12 08:58:14 UTC 2006

Just a quick note:

I am starting to write a ruby script that builds upon the FMP
functionality in many ways, especially targeted on projects and
contexts. A short explanation of what the final bundle should do is:

scan inbox.txt as well as all project files and create the
corresponding context nextaction lists from these as well as
someday/maybe lists or project lists.

I have some ideas on how to make the project files a mix between some
custom syntax for easy parsing and human readable markdown.

While i am still in the design phase I would love to collect some
"needs" and "wishes" in this field…

Dan