[TxMt] Preventing documents from opening on startup

Eric O'Brien ericob at possibilityengine.com
Mon Jun 12 03:01:41 UTC 2006

A persistent setting might be useful, but I'd also favor a one-time
"bypass" mechanism.  I usually like it that TextMate opens my
previous project, *except* when I'm launching TextMate and I know I
will *not* be working on that project!  :)

It seems that other programs use the solution of a "key(s) held down
while launching" for similar purposes.

eo