[TxMt] GTD Upgraded

Ron Rosson oneinsanedotnet at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 21:10:02 UTC 2006

I am on the hunt for the perfect GTD system (who isn't ;-)). I have
been looking thru the GTD bundle and I think I have a few questions.
My interpretation of  the GTD bundle is that each file is a project
in the GTD sense. and lines in these files begin with the appropriate
word to make up the action to be performed. One of the pieces or the
logic that I am not seeing is location. Once you get into GTD it is
just not work.. It becomes your world.  ;-)

This bundles along with the Blogging bundle have me digging into TM
more and more and saving me time.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to your changes.

-Ron

P.S. A couple of feature requests:
	- Possible editor to edit the labels actions.
	- integration with either the unix cal program or iCal
	- re-occurring tasks