[TxMt] Mild Project drawer prettification via Nib Hacks!

Milen Dzhumerov gamehack at 1nsp1r3d.co.uk
Sun Jun 11 19:25:50 UTC 2006

Hi there,

I'll be honest with you - I don't think this is a good "hack". The
reason is simply that a change of the colour doesn't change the type/
characteristics of the widget used (the drawer in this case). It
still behaves like a drawer, is a drawer and is attached to the
window and not in-set - it has advantages/disadvantages. Your change
doesn't actually improve usability (from my POV). I'm sorry if I
sound too harsh - it's not my intent.

Regards,
Milen