[TxMt] [request] language grammar dynamically generated

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun Jun 11 10:27:26 UTC 2006

On 9/6/2006, at 23:15, Sylvain Benilan wrote:

> 	I'm used to generate my grammar bundle item from a unix script and
> then copy & paste the output in the bundle editor. As a lazy user,
> and TM greatly helps me so, I feel like it would be kind if had the
> ability to acquire my grammar's plist as the output of a script.

Look in your bundles Syntaxes folder, here you’ll find the language
grammar plist, I am sure your script could generate that extra keys
(run it through `pl` to have it look as the old-style ASCII plist
format.)

After generating the plist, be sure to `touch` the syntaxes folder
and issue a reload bundles (see Cutting Edge release notes for an
applescript command for this.)