[TxMt] Language specific word character set

Jonathan Clayden jon.clayden at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 16:22:53 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

I find the ability to augment the standard set of word characters for
completion etc. in the TM prefs handy, but it would be even better if
this could be done specifically for certain languages/scopes. For
example, R commonly uses periods in variable/function names, so I want
them to be treated as one name, but when I switch to Rails I don't
want TM to complete a variable with a method name attached. Is there a
mechanism for this kind of specificity?

Thanks,
Jon