[TxMt] Blogging & Setup Command?

Prachi Gauriar pgauriar at mac.com
Thu Jun 8 23:50:46 UTC 2006

On Jun 8, 2006, at 5:42 PM, Bill Bumgarner wrote:

> On Jun 8, 2006, at 10:50 AM, Brad Choate wrote:
>> Sounds like you may have an out of date version of the Blogging
>> bundle. Can you refresh it from subversion or delete it and update
>> to build 1070 of TextMate?
>
> Aha!   I have build 948 of TextMate.  Where might I find the
> magical mystical 1070 that sounds about 122 times better than what
> I have?

Preferences:Software Update:Watch For Cutting-Edge

I should warn you though, 1070 has its share of "cutting-edge"
problems.  My big beef is that you can't really work with templates
at all via the Bundle Editor.  I'm new to TextMate, so I'm still
setting up templates as I like them, but you may not have a need for
such functionality.

-Prachi