[TxMt] Completion

Brad Choate bchoate at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 03:33:38 UTC 2006

The bundle provides snippets for the headers.  They're tab
triggered-- just look at the bundle to see what's available.
Keywords for example is "keyw" + tab.  You can customize the triggers
to your liking since TextMate will save those customizations
independently of the snippet source.

It also leverages the commands for whatever flavor of formatting
you're using. For example, if you're using Markdown, selecting
something and hitting Cmd+B will make it bold, using Markdown
formatting.  If you're using HTML, it will wrap it in a <strong> tag.

-Brad