[TxMt] Bundle items, Unicode & SVN

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Jun 7 20:58:47 UTC 2006

On 7/6/2006, at 22:37, thomas Aylott wrote:

> [...] The only problem i've noticed with svn is the tab character.
> I've been naming a lot of stuff with tabs to line everything up
> nicely.

And tab actually is ASCII, so my proposed transliteration wouldn’t
have removed that -- none of the default items have a tab in the
filename, so I can’t use our repository as an example of it working.

But having a problem with tab is rather suspicious, as tab is not a
crazy glyph, it is ASCII character 9, which every file system should
support.

How does the problem manifest itself?