[TxMt] TextMate keeping files open?

John Tsombakos tsom467 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 20:44:31 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've had this happen a couple of times now. I have an AFP volume
mounted and after doing some editing, I closed all the files then
attempted to dismount the volume.

The Finder gives a message saying that it couldn't because there was a
file open. I used the 'lsof' command and it does look like TextMate
does still have something open:

john$ lsof | grep wwwsps
TextMate  735 john  cwd     VDIR       44,7        772   117658
/Volumes/wwwsps/schools/Surveys/athleticsreg

Is there any way to get TextMate to "let go" and let me dismount the
volume? Sure, I can quit TextMate, but that seems a little extreme..

Thanks,

jt