[TxMt] adding to or modifying the symbol list for LaTeX?

Matthias Damm textmate at macpla.net
Wed Jun 7 13:50:41 UTC 2006

Am 07.06.2006 um 15:37 schrieb Charilaos Skiadas:

> Hm, I don't remember this old thread, at all.
> Anyway I just committed a fix for it, hopefully I didn't break
> anything else. The problem was that there are a series of
> transformations performed to create this list, and they are all
> performed in order.

Thanks Haris, that was incredibly quick and upon a first glance
successful: My heading now appears correctly.
I'll let you know if I recognize any problem with your solution!

Thanks a lot again,
best regards

Matthias

--
Matthias Damm
mad at macpla.net
PGP key: http://macpla.net/MatthiasDamm.asc
PGP fingerprint: CED3 6074 7F7D 3148 C6F3  DFF2 05FF 3A0B 0D12 4D41