[TxMt] Columnar selection shortcut inconvenience

Wed Jun 7 12:01:09 UTC 2006

TM is very sensitive about order in which Alt and mouse button are
released. I often end up with regular selection when I try to select
columns.

I've checked XCode and Word - both requre Alt to be pressed only when
clicking mouse button, not when relasing. I find that much easier to work
with - it's fail-safe and I don't have to hold Alt when selecting.

Is there a reason why TM has selection implemented like this? Can this be
changed or made configurable?

--
regards, porneL