[TxMt] Strange selection & right-click behavior

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Jun 7 09:14:51 UTC 2006

On 7/6/2006, at 0:55, Oliver Taylor wrote:

> [...] Was this a design choice? What are the benefits of this?

Changing the selection, when the user asks for a context sensitive
menu (about the selection) just didn’t seemed right to me -- but for
users who are used to that behavior, there is no harm in it, I wasn’t
at the time, nor actually sure NSTextView did this back then!?!

Anyway, I can change it to align with NSTextView.