[TxMt] Blogging Bundle

Brad Choate bchoate at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 04:11:55 UTC 2006

Michael,

What happens when you run this from the terminal:
	/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/bin/
CocoaDialog.app/Contents/MacOS/CocoaDialog

I see this:

Usage: CocoaDialog type [options]
         Available types:
                 fileselect, filesave, msgbox, yesno-msgbox, ok-msgbox,
                 textbox, progressbar, inputbox, standard-inputbox,
                 secure-inputbox, secure-standard-inputbox
                 dropdown, standard-dropdown, bubble.
         Global Options:
                 --help, --debug, --title, --width, --height,
                 --string-output, --no-newline

See http://cocoadialog.sourceforge.net/documentation.html
for detailed documentation.