[TxMt] Blogging Bundle

Brad Choate bchoate at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 03:52:08 UTC 2006

You'll need to do one of the following:

Option 1:  Update to the latest cutting edge release of TextMate
(build 1060) which has the updated CocoaDialog app that supports the
secure-standard-inputbox option.

Option 2:  If you don't want to use the cutting edge release, but
want a CocoaDialog app that works with the Blogging bundle, checkout
the "Support" directory from the subversion repository. In it, you'll
find a CocoaDialog.app under the "bin" directory there.  The path
from the subversion repository is:
	http://anon:anon@macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Support/bin/
Copy that into the TextMate application to replace the older
CocoaDialog in this location:
	/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/bin/

-Brad