[TxMt] Diff top two windows?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Jun 5 09:59:57 UTC 2006

On 3/6/2006, at 23:15, Quinn Comendant wrote:

> Anybody yet to make a Diff bundle command that compares the top two
> windows? It's a drag to make a new project and drop two files in,
> especially since often my windows are unsaved documents.

If the documents are unsaved/untitled, it won’t work, as there is no
way to obtain the contents (other than through the filename.)

But I can (probably) add an AppleScript command to get the contents
of the document for a window, which would make it possible. I am
slowly looking into adding a few AS hooks, but emphasis here on slowly!