[TxMt] No more Shortcut for Don't Save

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Jun 5 09:43:20 UTC 2006

On 5/6/2006, at 7:46, John Tsombakos wrote:

> [...] when I hit CMD-D, instead of choosing the button in the
> dialog sheet, a menu is popped up:

This is from the Darcs bundle. Go to Bundle Editor -> Filter List…
and disable it, then it should work.

The Darcs bundle shouldn’t really be using cmd-D, but for now I allow
it because it can just be disabled, and long-term I’ll expose SCM
system (for file/folder) in the scope, which will allow all SCM
bundles to use the same key.

> [...] (hmm.. would be nice to be able to search for a keystroke...
> there's a lot of commands in that bundle menu :)

Yes, FYI I do plan to add this.