[TxMt] No more Shortcut for Don't Save

John Tsombakos tsom467 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 05:46:31 UTC 2006

Hi,

I using the latest build, and I just noticed something. If I close a
file and don't want to make changes, I usually just hit CMD-W then
CMD-D for Don't Save. Now, when I hit CMD-D, instead of choosing the
button in the dialog sheet, a menu is popped up:

   Push to default repository   1
   Diff                                   2
   What's New                       3

etc. Looks like something for a version control, but I can't find the
key shortcut (hmm.. would be nice to be able to search for a
keystroke... there's a lot of commands in that bundle menu :)

Thanks. (I will enter a ticket if need be.

jt