[TxMt] some improvements to JavaDoc patterns

Domenico Carbotta domenico.carbotta at fastwebnet.it
Sat Jun 3 15:24:09 UTC 2006

the new begin and end patterns allow me to highlight the background
(I do it in my Blackboard   color theme)
the new patterns are... well, you know what they do. the link pattern
is pretty raw, feel free to improve it.

merge and commit, I'm away from my main puter so here I've got a
silly read-only working copy.

{   name = 'comment.documentation.java';
     begin = '(^\s*)?/\*\*';
     end = '\*/(\s*\n)?';
     patterns = (
         {   match = '\*\s*(@(param|throws))\s*([a-z]\w+)\s*';
             captures =
             {   1 = { name =
'keyword.other.documentation.params.java'; };
                 3 = { name =
'keyword.other.documentation.value.java'; };
             };
         },
         {   name = 'keyword.other.documentation.link.java';
             match = '{@link\s+\S*\s+(\S*)}';
         },
         {   match = '\*\s*(@[a-zA-Z0-9_-]+)\s*';
             captures = { 1 = { name = 'keyword.embedded-
docs.params.java'; }; };
         },
     );
},