[TxMt] passing a selected text area through a filter...

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Jun 3 05:27:22 UTC 2006

On 2/6/2006, at 15:19, Fons Rademakers wrote:

> I would like to run selected pieces of code (certain functions/
> methods) through astyle from within TM, like "select function,
> right click and select from context menu, "beautify"). Is this
> possible, are there examples how to set it up?

If you go to the Bundle Editor (Window menu prior to latest cutting
edge) then there is around a hundred examples of this :)

For more info: http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/commands

You can’t make the item appear in the context menu, but you can give
it a key equivalent and it will show in the gear menu reachable from
the status bar.