[TxMt] [ANN] GetBundles Bundle

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Fri Jun 2 10:40:32 UTC 2006

The geekily challenged salute you :)

I did the support upgrade thingie, then decided to try out installing
the javascript bundle. I got this error message

CocoaDialog[1631]: ICeCoffEE APE: Can't get process serial number for
current process (error 1011); not loading in this application
CocoaDialog[1632]: ICeCoffEE APE: Can't get process serial number for
current process (error 1011); not loading in this application
CocoaDialog[1636]: ICeCoffEE APE: Can't get process serial number for
current process (error 1011); not loading in this application
A    JavaScript.tmbundle/Commands
A    JavaScript.tmbundle/Commands/Documentation for Word.plist
A    JavaScript.tmbundle/Snippets
A    JavaScript.tmbundle/Snippets/Prototype (proto).plist
A    JavaScript.tmbundle/Snippets/function (fun).plist
A    JavaScript.tmbundle/info.plist
A    JavaScript.tmbundle/Support
A    JavaScript.tmbundle/Support/dev_guru_index.gz
A    JavaScript.tmbundle/Syntaxes
A    JavaScript.tmbundle/Syntaxes/JavaScript.plist
Checked out revision 3499.
CocoaDialog[1637]: ICeCoffEE APE: Can't get process serial number for
current process (error 1011); not loading in this application

not your fault, but something seems to play wrong with icecoffee.

Just a general question, it seems the stuff I've entered myself now
stays even when I do an install of a bundle, is this correct? Can one
start to edit stuff around and still benefit from the upgrades by
doing an install or just upgrade all bundles?
(answer to that may be somwere else I know)

Also, as as a UI bug of sorts, I invoked the choose bundle panel from
this bundle, then I clicked on textmates main window and then I
couldn't get back to the choose window in any way (witch, expose both
tried). Since the beachball starts to spin on the choose dialog, this
effectively seems to hang TextMate.

Andreas