[TxMt] Folder contents of drawer...

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Jun 1 03:59:38 UTC 2006

On 1/6/2006, at 5:54, Timothy Reaves wrote:

> 	Is it possible to get the folder contents of the drawer?  What I'm
> wanting to do is be able to search for a definition in a file
> contained in one of the folders in one of the groups in the drawer.

The TODO command traverses the project, you may want to re-use that
code.

It does however assume that the project consists of a folder
reference as opposed to a collection of random files, as there is no
supported way to traverse the actual contents of the project drawer
(but one could in practice read the tmproj file)