[TxMt] Customising bundles

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 13:19:01 UTC 2006

…
…
> Andreas

We definitely need some more control of our stuff in the bundle editor.
I'd love to have locally modified bundle items colored differently or
something and have a revert command.
And the ability to undelete.

Currently, i've been occasionally opening up the actual files of my
bundle and the /Library version to do diffs and such. But, it would
be really handy to be able to see the basics right in the bundle editor.

I seriously LOVE the way the deltas work now. We can change parts of
a bundle item without completely replacing it. Awesome.

thomas Aylott—subtleGradient