[TxMt] Latex/Tables - Alignment at &

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Sun Jul 30 17:02:12 UTC 2006

On Jul 30, 2006, at 11:42 AM, Daniel Käsmayr wrote:

> Haris,
>
> Thank you!
> it isn't perfect (yet) ;) the first table I tried it on was snafu,
>
> but in other cases it is quite nice and fully functioning?!

Ah, you use tabs ;) and the first column might not have much stuff in
it ;)
In fact that's the problem I think, my script will get rid of any
continuous stretch of whitespaces before the &. I'll play with your
example when I get a chance and hopefully have something soon. Though
right now, I got to move to a new state.

> Am 30. Jul 2006 um 18:21 schrieb Charilaos Skiadas:
>> Good luck!!
>
> Thanks, I am having the "I quit" feeling every hour now or so –
> just pi**es me off ;)

Yeah, i had that feeling for quite a while. The only thing that kept
me going is thinking of all the doors this would open for me, and all
the years that are invested in it.

> Tomorrow I will turn the monster in for some corrections and
> feedback… it will be interesting to see what others think of it ;)

Make sure you have some friend proofread it for you, someone who you
can trust would go through it thoroughly.

> Dan

Haris