[TxMt] save, activate, and deactivate commands

Matthew Johnson musical.matthew at mac.com
Sat Jul 29 17:37:30 UTC 2006

Currently we have tab triggers, key commands, and drag commands as
ways of activating commands in TextMate.  It would be very useful to
be able to trigger commands when a file is saved, activated, or
deactivated in the ui as well (there may be others but these are the
ones that came to my mind).  One example of where this would be
useful is saving a GTD project file and having it automatically
update a conext file with any necessary changes.

What do others think of this?  Allan, how difficult would something
like this be?

Matthew