[TxMt] Ruby Run Script errors

Frank Moda III Frank.Moda at Tufts.edu
Fri Jul 28 00:29:58 UTC 2006

Hi,
	I recently got interested in starting to learn ruby.  Since then I
have done a few things.  I have installed the newest ruby (1.8.4) to
my /usr/local/bin/ .  I also learned about TextMate, so I went and
downloaded it.  I played around with it and noticed that i could run
the ruby script within textmate using Run Script.  However, when I do
this, i get two errors.  One is /bin/bash: line 3: cat: command not
found.  This is at the beginning.  After it says program exited
normally, it says /bin/bash: line 8: rm: command not found.  Also, it
doesn't show any of the script as having run normally (didn't output
anything).  Does anyone know whats wrong?  Thanks!