[TxMt] How to run the contents of the window..

Aparajita Fishman aparajita at aparajitaworld.com
Thu Jul 27 11:20:35 UTC 2006

> Ah, thanks, I see how it works now. I had started to make a Run
> Script command, but I had read the first sentence of chapter 10 of
> the manual too quickly:
>
>> Commands are scripts interpreted by bash or the interpreter
>> specified at the top using shebang notation (e.g. #!/usr/bin/ruby).
>
> so I was trying:
>
> #!/usr/bin/newlisp "$TM_FILEPATH"
>
> to execute the window's text but I should have used:
>
> /usr/bin/newlisp "$TM_FILEPATH"

The first command in the Shell Script bundle is Run Script (Command-
R), which runs the entire file, in which case the shebang #!/usr/bin/
newlisp (without $TM_FILEPATH) should remain at the top of the file.

Regards,

    Aparajita
    www.aparajitaworld.com

    "If you dare to fail, you are bound to succeed."
    - Sri Chinmoy   |   www.srichinmoylibrary.com