[TxMt] Prototype & Scriptaculus Bundle

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 09:25:45 UTC 2006

On Jul 20, 2006, at 1:33 AM, Andreas Wahlin wrote:
> Jumps up and down and can't get wait to get to work to try it out
> (ok, not really, but still)
>
> btw, what sort of thing was moved into the javascript bundle, was
> it only language defititions?
>
> Andreas

And a few snippets.
The for snippet is handy if you do a lot of js loops.
The settimeout (or whatever) one is extremely handy. Most of the time
people tell you to use a string inside of settimeoue, but if you use
the syntax in that snippet you can use regular old javascript like
normal, just put it inside of the function and it'll get called.
I based it off of what i saw used in the prototype library.
If you use prototype, there's a modified version in there that
adds .bind(this)

thomas Aylott—subtleGradient