[TxMt] Automation Questions

William D. Neumann wneumann at cs.unm.edu
Wed Jul 19 15:47:54 UTC 2006

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006, Eric D. Fields wrote:

> Also, I can't seem to find anything related to automatically wrapping
> text in html tags. E.g. selecting a few blocks of text and
> automatically wrapping them in <p> tags. BBedit has its nice HTML bar
> where you can do this kind of thing in a few clicks, but i've always
> found it a bit clunky

Doesn't Ctrl-Shift-W do that in the HTML bundle?

William D. Neumann

---

"There's just so many extra children, we could just feed the
children to these tigers.  We don't need them, we're not doing
anything with them.

Tigers are noble and sleek; children are loud and messy."

         -- Neko Case

Life is unfair.  Kill yourself or get over it.
 	-- Black Box Recorder