[TxMt] Re: windows not reacting to cmd+W

Rob Rix rix.rob at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 13:14:20 UTC 2006

> On Jul 16, 2006, at 1:10 PM, Domenico Carbotta wrote:
>>> I'm not sure I get it... Do you confirm it was MegaZoomer causing
>>> the problem ?
>> yes
>
> That's odd.
> I have MegaZoomer installed and I don't get the bug anymore.
> I did change MegaZoomer's keystroke to ⌘⌥⌃⇧Z in the Keyboard
> prefpane.
> Maybe that fixed it?

I was talking with Ian recently and he fixed a lot of the issues. In
a nutshell, MegaZoomer had been inserting delegates and that had
caused some troubles, so he switched to swizzling + notifications.

So it may be related to the keystroke as other things have suggested,
but it might be a good idea to get 0.4.1 anyway. For me, the problem
existed 'til I downloaded the new version.

BTW, Ian's a great guy and a fairly responsive developer, so if
you've got requests, it might not be a bad idea to send them to him.
Just don't tell him I sent you :D

Rob