[TxMt] Cannot get shell command to be executed in TM

Pak Man Simon Chan westdoorsimon at yahoo.com.hk
Wed Jul 19 03:43:33 UTC 2006

Oh, sorry. Actually I used 'command - r' not 'option - r'
  I will try that tonite, at work right now, thank you for your help

Michael Sheets <mummer at whitefalls.org> wrote:
  On Jul 18, 2006, at 9:23 PM, Pak Man Simon Chan wrote:

> When I type "date" in TM and pressed option + R which should
> executes the command, but somehow TM poped up a little tip window
> saying "Didn't Find Xcode Project File, You may want to set
> TM_XCODE_PROJECT variable"
>
> I have not done any TM setup or setting, just dragged TM.app to
> applications folder.

Option-r shouldn't give you the XCode command, don't know why it
does. But execute line is control-r, try that.

For new threads USE THIS: textmate at lists.macromates.com
(threading gets destroyed and the universe will collapse if you don't)