[TxMt] (no subject)

Chris Jenkins chrisjenkins at mac.com
Fri Jul 14 13:46:32 UTC 2006

I have been trying to create a snippet that can transform the text at one of the tab stops but am having difficulty, I have consulted the hlp system and it describes how to transform a tab stop when using mirror typing, but I don?t want to have a mirror, I simply want to force one of the tab stops to be uppercase, no matter what character I type, almost as though I switched caps lock on when entering that tab stop and off again after leaving it.

Does anyone know if this is possible? And if so how?

Many thanks

Chris