[TxMt] TextMate and ruby_gems

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Jul 14 11:04:52 UTC 2006

On 14/7/2006, at 12:56, Yvon Thoraval wrote:

>> Could you try require another ruby gem and use that instead to see
>> if that works?
> if tried require 'iphoto2' which depends on the same plist, no more
> success.

Well, I wanted you to try something which didn’t use (directly or
indirectly) the plist ruby gem. And of course something which
actually worked (at least from Terminal.)

But try put the following line before the require 'plist' in your
script:

    $:.reject! { |path| path =~ %r{TextMate.*/Support/lib$} }

That should solve the plist clash. It’s not ideal, but will have to
do until I find a better solution.