[TxMt] Blogging bundle error

Zach Paine zach.paine at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 20:51:05 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm having some problems with the blogging bundle in TextMate.  I've
run 'Setup Blogs' and configured it properly.  I hesitate to post the
configuration here for public consumption, but if I will email it
directly if need be.

When I try to post or fetch posts, I get this error:

/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Blogging.tmbundle/Support/lib/blogging.rb:9:in
`expand_path': couldn't find HOME environment -- expanding
`~/Library/Preferences/com.macromates.textmate.blogging.txt'
(ArgumentError)
	from /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Blogging.tmbundle/Support/lib/blogging.rb:9
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.3tWil3:2:in `require'
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.3tWil3:2

Any help would be appreciated.

-Zach