[TxMt] thanks for the new subversion bundle!

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Thu Jul 13 19:20:36 UTC 2006

And now *cough* that I've begun to learn about it, it all works great :)
(the thing with my password problem was that it wasn't cached, or
something, so I did a complete checkout of my/our project and then a
commit and then I could switch over to the textmate bundle ... just
in case someone else has some problems)

Now I can screw IntelliJ and be all blissfull in TextMate while my
windows using project partners stare in awe (or rather, puzzlment at
why I constantly choose to Think Different)

Andreas