[TxMt] Subversion bundle - bugs?

Torsten Becker torsten.becker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 11:22:34 UTC 2006

Daniel Käsmayr wrote:
> * Log on a file produces:
> > No Match
> > mhh, something with with the regex or svn must be wrong. this
> > should never happen.
> > last line: Geänderte‍ ‍Pfade:
> > please bug-report.
>
> * Blame on a file produces:
> > No Match
> > mhh, something with with the regex or svn must be wrong. this
> > should never happen.
> > last line: ‍ ‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍ ‍
> > 11‍ ‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍ ‍‍ ‍dekay‍ ‍
> > 2006-01-21‍ ‍21:07:26‍ ‍+0100‍ ‍(Sa,‍ ‍21‍ ‍
> > Jan‍ ‍2006)‍ ‍%!TEX‍ ‍root‍ ‍=‍ ‍../
> > Doktorarbeit.tex‍ ‍
> > please bug-report.

This 2 are errors happened because your subversion printed a localized
date (Sa). The original parser just did knew about week days
consisting of 3 letters. The other error was also a localization
problem, the 'Geänderte Pfade:' line did not match the 'Changed
paths:' pattern that was expected.

In revision 4171 of the bundles I tried to fix this 2 things to be a
bit more flexible for localized stuff and I hope it works.

Please let me know if the new stuff works or throws errors or does
other funky stuff to tweak it a bit if its needed.

--
Torsten