[TxMt] Coldfusion Comments

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Jul 11 19:01:30 UTC 2006

On 10/7/2006, at 20:26, Josh wrote:

> Perfect! Thanks so much Richard! This has been driving me nuts for
> sometime now.
>
> Is this something that I'll need to add each time I update TM?

No -- this change has resulted in a customized HTML grammar in ~/
Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/HTML.tmbundle.

This is not ideal because if the HTML grammar is updated you won’t
see these changes.

Instead it’s generally better to create a new grammar which includes
the old one, and then use the new one for your files, I have made
such CFM grammar which you can click to install, then use that with
your CFM files (and change back the HTML grammar, changing it back
should bring it back to the default state, but to be 100% sure you
may want to remove it from ~/Library/…) -- this also has the
advantage that your CFM files then actually show as ColdFusion.