[TxMt] Activation Conflicts

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Tue Jul 11 17:07:04 UTC 2006

> Does TM have any built in functionality to notify you of conflicts
> in activation sequences between bundles?

If you give command/etc the proper scope you'll find it doesn't
matter. :) Most of the time conflicts are intentional because the
commands will never be 'active' at the same time, or intentional in
the was Subversion is to provide a menu when activated.

Saying that allan does have some conventions he tries to follow when
figuring out the shortcuts, but I can't find a handy list like the
scope selector convention list.