[TxMt] Re: GTDAlt - TxMt losing focus after entering date

Benjamin Jackson ben at incomumdesign.com
Tue Jul 11 15:24:27 UTC 2006

> It's not happening here. Is this consistent? Is it always the Finder,
> or whatever the “previous application” is?

Always the finder.

> Do you use any programs like LiteSwitchX? I do, but I don't know if
> this would affect things.

Nope. Fresh Tiger install, though I did copy over ~/Library/
Application Support/TextMate and ~/Library/Preferences/
com.macromates.textmate.plist.

> Do you notice this only with the date dialog, not with the choose
> context dialog or other dialogs?

Just tested the choose context dialog and got the same issue.

> Do you have your own CocoaDialog installed, or just the one that
> comes with TextMate?

Just the one that comes with TxMt.

Thanks for your assistance, hope this helps. Best regards,

Ben