[TxMt] ^Q and the Mail bundle

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Jul 8 07:01:50 UTC 2006

On 8/7/2006, at 8:18, Eric Peden wrote:

> [...] Here's my hacked Mail language grammar, which also includes a
> new firstLineMatch so that the correct language is picked when
> composing from mutt

This is nice! However, for this to be added to the default I need the
match to be more strict. Both MultiMarkdown and the blogging
templates also has a “header” on the first line.

So ideally it should match ‘(From|To): (?=.*«email»)|Subject: .*’ or
similar. Is mutt consistent with which header it puts first for new
letters and replies?

> [...] Mail bundle maintainer(s), whoever you are, please feel free
> to appropriate any or all of these modifications.

Thanks, I will role it in -- it seems you were using the previous
revision of the Mail language grammar. Only change though was that I
removed the include to text.plain and copied over the URL matching
rule, so should be easy to merge/re-do.