[TxMt] Printing in TextMate

Brad Choate bchoate at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 21:30:34 UTC 2006

For two column, landscape layout, just choose the "Layout" set of
options from TM's print dialog.

For line numbering, you'll have to use the "Create HTML from
Document" command (in the TextMate bundle) to produce a html
representation of your source (there's even an option to display line
numbers). Save the output to a .html file and open it in Safari. From
there you can select page layout options from Safari's print dialog.
It also preserves the theme you're using, so select a theme and font
that is suitable for printing before using the "Create HTML..." command.

-Brad